Welcome to my beautiful world of fantasy art, I hope you’ll join me on an illustrated journey as I stroll through faeryland and peek through the doors of Myth and Legend.
On these pages you can browse my gallery, read about the latest news and events I’ll be attending.
About My work
My ideas and inspiration come from everywhere and everything! Most of my paintings are figurative in some way due to an obsession with the female form and a love of everything Art Nouveau and Pre-Raphaelite. However, there is also a strong influence from Nature and all things spiritual as well as Myth and Legend. As someone who has a deep belief in the old ways I find that the inspiration comes from an almost spiritual place. Sometimes, it’s like being sent visions, with more than one beating at the inside of your head begging to be the next to be painted.
Latest News & Events
- Next exhibition -12.12.12 "Closer to the Art" Stone Railway Station, Station Rd, Stone, Staffs ST15 8ER 12 December 2012 From 2pm until 8pm
- EMAC - Exhibition of Mythic Arts and Crafts
- COMING SOON.... INCREDIBLY EXCITING NEWS ABOUT A JOINT EXHIBITION IN 2013!!!
- Exhibiting at the Samhain Avalon Faery Fayre 29th and 30th October
- Next event confirmed! - 3 Wishes Faery Festival at Mount Edgecumbe House and Country Park